Five Ways to Celebrate Spring!
It’s finally here! Spring has sprung and it is time to kick your physical activity into high gear. No more cuddling on the couch with a blanket, no more having to stay inside to get away from the weather. It is time to stretch those legs and get physical. Here are some things you can do to prepare for spring:
1. Spring Cleaning – Yes, it is something that we don’t want to do but we desperately need to. Clean out the closets, deep clean your house, and more. Cleaning is a great way to get exercise and be productive. After cleaning you will feel accomplished and will be in a much better mood.
2. Yard work – The weather is nice so go soak up some sun. Doing yard work will keep you active and it will also get your kids outside too. As a family you can work together while staying active by planting flowers or creating flowers beds. This will help you knock out that mile long to do list for the yard.
3. Go Shopping for your Bikini – Summer will be here soon so it is time to go shopping for your bathing suit! It is time to flaunt that new body and show off your weight loss results. If you are not comfortable buying a bikini yet, then you can use the trip as the extra motivation you need to finish your weight loss journey. Just imagine yourself in the bikini you have to have.
4. Exercise outside – The gym is a great way to stay fit during the winter, but now the weather is just right to exercise outside. A change of scenery might be just what you need, it can give you the extra push motivation you may be lacking.
5. Book your Summer Vacation – booking your summer vacation early can save you some money and frustration. Planning things in advance will help reduce the stress compared to waiting last minute. Think of the places you want to go, compare the prices, and make the decision! Have fun and enjoy your Spring!